YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
• FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Develop custom applications and update documentation including architecture diagrams and solution design documents; identify shared/reusable components/objects and patterns to drive consistent Robotic Process Automation development design efforts
• Conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed for the user or Process Definition Document to ensure highest quality standards
• Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensure compatibility
• Provide forward thinking technical expertise in current and emerging technologies, trends and practices
• Provide technical leadership in the architectural discipline and development of information technology solutions
• Identify, analyze, design, and maintain cost-effective information technology solutions that align with corporate strategies
• Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Resolve urgent inquiries for use-cases to address quick repair to keep automation production running
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration by actively working across business lines, communicating knowledge and business processes to other business units
• Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Participate in the Automation Center of Excellence; help define and drive application standards across all automation platforms
• Lead, guide and mentor other junior developers.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Extensive experience in PEGA BPM and PEGA Robotics, Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or similar Robotic Process Automation platform
• Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Design
• Extensive experience in application analysis and design engineering functions
• Extensive experience in the application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
• Expert knowledge of advanced behavior-driven testing techniques
• Extensive experience using software tools such as C# .NET, ASP.NET, Appian and Visual Studio and/or web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS, NodeJS, etc.
• Significant experience with MVC, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and/or other similar frameworks
• Significant experience in deploying solutions/applications such as on premise and cloud (e.g., Azure, Amazon, etc.)
• Expert knowledge of Generic Handler & SOAP, or Rest web APIs
• Extensive experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Expert analytical and conceptual skills to create original concepts/theories for various projects
• Expert skill communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical staff
• Expert skill troubleshooting and resolving technical problems
• Expert skill applying innovative approaches to solve technical design issues
• Expert skill creating system diagrams for review by both technical and non-technical audiences
• Expert skill identifying patterns of software quality and reusability
• Expert skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Expert organizational, planning and time management skills
• Expert analytical/quantitative, reconciliation and deductive reasoning skills
• Expert verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Expert database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software skills
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Pega Certified Lead Systems Architect and Senior Robotic Process Automation certification
• Advanced knowledge of banking/financial industry standards and practices
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | Remote
*Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Salary: Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: $95,600 - $163,500
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.