A mission-driven San Francisco company in the e-commerce/marketplace space is looking to bring on a Lead Product Designer to join their growing team of 20+ designers. This company is well known for connecting small business retailers with artists who create unique goods in order to stock their shelves. This company goes the extra mile as they offer free returns to retailers for anything that doesn't sell in store, and protects the artists by selling the returned goods on a secondary market.
The ideal candidate will bring with them a wide array of skills in designing for complex marketplaces, mobile applications, and complex web solutions. This company has different applications for both the retailers and artists which work together to provide their services. Experience working with complex web products will be essential for success in this role!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience working on complex web solutions
- Exceptional visual and UX skills displayed in portfolio
- Proven ability working on iOS & Android applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with marketplaces and e-commerce products
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000 year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.