A San Francisco start-up in the remote learning space is looking to bring on a Lead Product Designer to join their growing team. Their product uses a unique blend of interaction and motion/animation design to break down complex STEM topics into easy lesson plans. The company is founded by designers and has a design first mindset.
The ideal Lead Product Designer would bring with them experience in motion/animation design as well as experience creating and shipping native iOS experiences. The design partners up with educators to create the lessons, so previous experience in edtech is desired but not required! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- A track record of designing and shipping consumer native iOS products
- Systems thinker who think long term
- 5+ years as a Product Designer working and shipping products in-house
What You Will Be Doing The Offer
- Experience working on education products
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000 year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.