A fast-growing San Francisco startup in the CRM space is looking to add a full-time permanent Lead Product Designer to their growing team and is willing to pay up to $180,000 a year for the right candidate.
The company is known for having the leading zero input CRM which is tailored to small and medium sized businesses. Right now, the team is solving a variety of design problems which will require deep thinking and collaboration in order to make the complex seem simple and elegant. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fast-growing design focused company where you can have a lot of ownership.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and is remote flexible.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio which displays display your experience shipping modern SaaS web applications
- True end to end design experience and system thinker
- Proven ability to manage trade-offs effectively between Product and Engineering cross functional team members
- Ability to produce high quality UI designs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in fast growing startups
- Experience in the CRM space
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.