This fast growing software industry leader has an immediate full-time opportunity in Towson, MD for a Lead Product Manager with Navigation Systems experience. The Lead Product Manager will define innovative solutions and approaches that strengthen the client-s position as market leader. The Lead-Product Manager have responsibility for managing the core dispatching application central to the client-s fleet management product suite. The Lead Product Manager works to develop the strategic product plan, product requirements, and go to market strategies. The Lead Product Manager owns the Vision, Strategy, Roadmap and Product Backlog. Responsibilities:
This position requires:
- Own the Product Vision, Strategy, Roadmap, and Product Backlog.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with strategy.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans for assigned products.
- Serve as voice of the customer for assigned scrum teams.
- Prioritize product development and feature enhancements.
- Understand and incorporate customer and market insights into roadmap.
- Deliver business cases to support product investments and expansions.
- BS / BA in business, engineering, or a related field.
- -3-5 years- direct product management experience with Navigation Systems or GIS Systems.- Experience with WAZE or Google Maps would be a plus.
- -Understanding of supply chain software solutions.
- Strong product management competency.
- Experience with routing, scheduling and dispatching systems is highly desirable.
- Business and financial acumen to direct and provide business and market oriented guidance around elements of the products (relative priorities and needs, performance requirement, cost/price and timing targets, etc.).
- Go/to expert for features and product.
- Brainstorms constructively with others.
- Leads effective brainstorming with others.
- Structures strategic conversations - with no help.
- Drives Product strategy.