BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks a Lead Product Owner for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for our preferred Dallas, TX based SaaS client. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of experience as a Product Owner with 3+ years' experience working in healthcare IT, Data and Analytics products and/or a high growth SaaS environment, as well as a bachelor' s degree.
The Lead Product Owner will work in close partnership with the Portfolio Manager, Solutions & Services team, and Product Managers to convey a clear product vision to the scrum teams with an emphasis on effective communication and collaboration. This role specifically works within the Analytics and Population Health solution and services domain. Overall, this Product Owner, should have strong clinical, data management and/or machine learning/AI.
As a Lead Product Owner, you are accountable for managing a well maintained, groomed, and effective product backlog through the creation of user stories that support the product and organizational objectives. This includes having supervisory responsibility of other Product Owners and/or Product Business Analysts, while also overseeing their contributions towards requirements and user stories to meet the needs for all stakeholders. Your strong leadership skills, excellent business acumen, and deep customer focus will ensure that the business and market needs are achieved through our Agile product development efforts. Responsibilities
- Operate as lead product business analysts and lead other Bas dedicated to implementing ML/AI solutions for the Analytics and Population Health solutions and services.
- Responsible for maintaining a well-groomed product backlog that will support multiple scrum teams and guide development efforts through the product life cycle.
- Translates the Product Manager/Portfolio Manager roadmap initiatives into clearly defined feature sets and collaborate to prioritize various feature sets.
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint; will have individual contribution responsibility to write user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria to create and prioritize Product Features.
- Proactively collect feedback from clients for functionality improvement.
- Documents workflows and wireframes that will be used to support UI / UX design and development.
- Assists Scrum Masters, Project Managers, and Tech Leads in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Advises Technical writer(s) of new product specifications and ensures that documentation is clinically accurate and reflected in product enhancements for Customer Release Notes.
- Assists with the launch planning process to develop respective documentation, communication and knowledge transfers for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with third party vendors to manage enhancements and integration within product suite.
- Partner closely with Customer Success teams as needed to review, triage, and provide input into client tickets to aligned products.
- Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Ensures delivery of messaging, communication, customer outreach, and trains on effective user story contributions.
- Partner with People Resources and other leaders for effective talent management practices: training and skills development, coaching, attracting and retaining in-demand talent, aligning people development with emerging industry trends.
- Influence technology and cross-functional team members to ensure the delivery of high-quality initiatives through effective, training, development, coaching and mentoring.
- Utilizes passion and innovation to ensure that company' s solutions and services are always on the cutting edge of Integrated Health Management market needs.
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare Management, or related field required; MBA or MHA preferred
- Experience with utilizing data/information from external and internal sources to enhance user experience and gain a better understanding of our customers and their members.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Product Owner with 3+ years' experience working in healthcare IT, Data and Analytics products and/or a high growth SaaS environment
- Previous supervisory or management experience leading Business Analysts or members of a Scrum team.
- Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager is preferred or required to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrated experience serving as or assisting Scrum Masters with scrum meetings and sprint reviews, and program increment (PI) planning.
- Demonstrated experience in software development practices and other Software as a Service (SaaS), Agile functional areas with ability to provide business functional and technical guidance as needed.
- Expertise within Agile Methodology and other project management methodologies combined with previous experience with Agile Central or comparable agile management tools
- Strong project management skills including project planning, scope management, issue and risk management, resource planning, financial management, etc.
- Strong ability to work well with teams and the ability to influence peers, scrum teams and management to effectively develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced transformative cloud operations environment with medium to large scale projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, and diagrammatic skills.
- Demonstrated experience or competencies related to building high-performing teams; attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent and promoting a results-oriented culture of teamwork, respect, excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- Possesses basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Experience in healthcare technology or population health management industries in developing software products for healthcare delivery and payer customers is highly preferred.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH' s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Melissa Fyffe Text me about this job -Please include your name and Job Title in your Text. Thanks!