Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Wolters Kluwer is looking for a talented, Lead Product Support Specialist that will play a key role in evolving and maturing our technical product support function. The ideal candidate should be willing to take on challenges of unknown dimensions, and work hand in hand with software engineers and customers and will need to have very strong technical skills, deep curiosity, business acumen, and the ability to think fast and act fast.Key Responsibilities:
- Driving customer questions and incidents quickly and effectively to resolution, escalating and/or engaging specialists when needed.
- Mentoring engineers to improve customer service communication skills, product knowledge, and technical analysis skills.
- Maintaining deep knowledge on product portfolio, SLA requirements, and technologies utilized.
- Determining strategy for effective knowledge transfer, ensuring optimal subject matter expertise is always represented within product support.
- Advanced troubleshooting using technical diagnostic tools and system observability to address incidents.
- Organizing the documentation, we have, enhance where needed, with the goal of having organized, predictable, and valuable internal documentation for product support and external documentation that addresses customer questions.
Preferred but not Essential:
- 10 plus years of experience in a technical product support role
- 3 plus years of experience in a technical product support leadership position, including mentoring engineers, leading process improvements, and coordinating customer communication
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Working knowledge of database statement debugging for Oracle and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of platform diagnostic and debugging tools for Java, Spring, C#/.NET, and web browsers
- A desire to drive self and team towards operational excellence by proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement and driving initiatives from planning through execution
- Experience with ServiceNow or equivalent IT service management tool
- Deep understanding of how ITILv4, agile, and DevOps integrate for collaboration and improving outcome delivery. Know when it is appropriate to use ITIL (and when it is not).
- Experience working with development teams practicing Agile Scrum
- Azure or ITIL certifications are a plus.
- Industry experience in the health care sector is a plus.