Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Information Technology Group the Lead Project Manager will connect with Program partners on POC's, Prototypes in Research & Innovation Department. You will apply knowledge of technical trends and vendor practices in Program/Project Management to ensure successful delivery of the program. Develop processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements, support projects in DTCC.
As a Lead Project Manager you will establish and maintain working relationship with technology management, business management, program sponsors, vendors, and business clients. Act as a communication channel between Engineering and Agile scrum masters for ongoing program management status and issues, leading communication channels, and risk customer concern. Proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to program/project implementation across geographies. Promote effective collaboration, educate peers or assigned subject matter expertise areas, and lead interpersonal issues. Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of an individual project or multiple smaller projects
- Lead cross-functional team to meet the success criteria for the project
- Actively lead and complete overall project delivery plans, which includes schedule, milestones, critical path and delivery expectations; Build, track, report and supervise project metrics
- Negotiate time, scope, resources with project sponsors and functional managers to ensure timely deliverable of each project
- Communicate information between project team and sponsors to ensure alignment
- Clearly supervise, report and communicate regular project status (including scope, schedule and budget) to project partners, management and established governance groups
- Identify, document and manage project issues and risks; Mitigate, resolve or escalate appropriately when support is needed from management
- Track all projects against approved budgets and report on actuals, forecasts, and variances. Develop action to bring projects on or under budget unless a variance is approved
- Coordinate and update all project documentation; ensure reviews and signoff/approvals
- Manage project site and artifacts
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. Talents Needed for Success
Managing technology infrastructure projects are a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- PMP preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.