Our client is looking to bring on a Lead Python Developer that will lead of a team responsible for solving some of the complex backend problems related to the world of connected payments. Due to Covid, this will be 100% remote until mid 2021.
We're searching for a lead resource. Interviews will be via WebEx.
The ideal candidate will be a backend developer with strong experience writing Python services on Kubernetes, using MySQL and other NoSQL databases. As a Python Engineer, you will be responsible for making engineering design decisions and developing features pertaining to the services that are the backbone of our client.
- Design and implement new services using cutting edge technologies to support Our Client in achieving its business goals.
- Collaborate with the architecture team to develop robust, portable, and interoperable solutions to the difficult problems faced by a growing organization.
- Collaborate with the Information Security team to keep Our Client, and its customers, safe from emerging security threats.
- Take an active role in reducing the technical debt in our various code bases.
- Triage, debug, and assure the timely resolution of software defects.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django web framework
- Experience with Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka in high volume environments
- Experience in development projects using Java/J2EE technologies
- Working experience on Cassandra and caching solutions (e.g. Redis, ElastiCache).
- Expertise in architecting and developing scalable software solutions with gRPC based microservices.