The Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for leading the quality efforts for the TCM development lifecycle process, change management, testing/QA environments and production releases. He/She will be accountable for anticipating, identifying and tracking defects as well as efficiently prioritizing resolution in partnership with the TCM Product Owner/Manager. The Quality Assurance Lead is expected to work closely with TCM s integrating partners to support various levels of advanced research, diagnostic troubleshooting and collaborative solutions for all integrating teams.
- Responsible for and manage all quality activities related to Tyler Content Manager, included but not limited to providing guidance for core teams as well as integrating teams.
- Partner with teams across Tyler to engage in quality processes.
- Manage QA timelines and testing efforts to meet committed delivery dates.
- Advise QA staff on appropriate test scope, test case preparation and considerations to meet expectations and commitments.
- Work with the Release and Product Managers across Tyler to develop release schedules and resource allocation for QA related projects.
- Manage and respond to software quality assurance issues with related groups such as development, release management, QA and customer support.
- Anticipate quality issues and take corrective action to resolve issues, escalating as needed.
- Actively manage code updates to the QA test environments throughout the release testing cycle.
- Assess reported issues during testing cycles and effectively communicate status and risks to Product and Development Managers
- Establish and implement quality standards/practices to continually improve the QA process in use by the department
- Assist in managing QA automation and automation tools.
- Day to day testing and participation in quality efforts
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, to include 2+ years in a lead role or management position
- Experience with product integrations preferred
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
- Strong understanding of software development life cycles, software quality assurance processes and automated tools
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle and associated methodologies is required.
- Solid knowledge of automated test script development using coding languages (such as C#) is preferred
- Occasional travel may be required
- QA certification from accredited organization
Requisition Number: 73073043