We are looking for innovators to create elegant solutions for a growing organization developing software solutions for the healthcare industry. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing Dallas Technology Company.
The company's cloud-based platform allows access to information and the ability to collaborate in real-time across different devices without having to download software. The software platform's Intuitive functionality minimizes training required and allows users to work more efficiently while adhering to the highest standards of compliance and care.
If you are passionate about leading the development of Automated Testing Strategies, frameworks, and automated testing solutions for websites, mobile technology, backend systems and databases then this is the position for you.
You will work with senior developers, QA developers, and business analysts in a highly collaborative, fast paced, Agile delivery environment. This position is a key thought leader and innovator regarding Automated Testing, and will leverage your skills to develop automated testing solutions which enable rapid delivery of software with the highest levels of quality.
- Provide thought leadership on current best practices for QA Automation, and lead development of a best in class automated testing strategy and framework to test products and systems.
- Develop automation framework guidelines and coding standards and drive consistent automated testing practices across delivery teams.
- Write efficient and reusable automation code for new User Stories, and mentor / train other QA automation developers
- Integrate automation with deployment infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Review automation code created by other QA Developers to ensure compliance with coding standards.
- Oversee automated test execution, and build dashboards to report automated testing results and metrics to QA leadership and Product Managers.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the business including the functionality of its websites, mobile technology, backend processes, and databases.
- Define, execute, and analyze the results of automated tests.
- Help facilitate the implementation of test-driven development practices (red/green/refactor).
- Continuously refine and improve automation coding standards, best practices, coding styles, and other automated testing guidelines.
- Participate in software design/code reviews.
- Ensure delivery teams are meeting automated test coverage goals.
- Solid experience as an Automation Lead implementing automated testing solutions for an Agile based delivery team.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in using Selenium C# and Protractor automation tools.
- Extensive experience creating automated testing frameworks that support Web based applications as well as Mobile applications.
- Extensive experience with the Agile development process, TDD and Continuous Integration.
- Senior level experience with applications including : C#, ASP.Net, .NET 2.0+, MS SQL Server, HTML/DHTML, CSS, XML, XLS, etc.
- Experience building automated tests with nUnit
- Experience building and executing automated tests for web services.
- Experience building tests on web enabled mobile devices.
- Solid background in object-oriented design and analysis (OOD/OOA), unit testing, stored procedures, and DB performance
- Experience implementing and using Service Virtualization tools
- Complete knowledge Microsoft TFS and Microsoft Test Manager is a strong plus.
- Working experience with Sauce labs and Perfecto Mobile (or equivalent) is a big plus
- Desired: Knowledge of financial systems
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.