Job Role: Lead QA Automation Engineer
Location: Brook field, WI// Coraopolis, PA
- Need Automation Test Lead with sound experience and skills in Automation testing, LeanFT/Selenium.
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, test cases and strong ability in functional and regression testing
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in Testing(manual or automation or both)
- Should have at least 2+ years of Test lead role
- Experience of Behavior Driven and cucumber automation framework.
- 3+ yrs experience with Lean FT and other automated testing frameworks.
- Proven experience in backend Automation using different automation tools and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of Databases (e.g Oracle, Teradata etc)
- Hands on experience with JAVA/Bean Shell scripting
- Good understanding of web service testing (REST web services ,MQ,JDBC etc)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing test automation framework using Java and Object Oriented programming techniques
- Create and maintain infrastructure, including continuous integration, automated builds, and automated build verification testing
- Create platforms and environments for solution demos, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and staging
- Create products, utilities, and scripts to automate deployment Facilitate the technical aspects of collaboration with third parties, such as data or service providers and hosting facilities
- Create newly automated test scenarios and extend test scenarios to data sets that more closely match production
- Manage and maintain complex set of automated test assets including automated scripts, test framework components, test data and test servers.
- Test solution performance against Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs) and assist System and Solution Engineering in identifying system shortfalls and bottlenecks
- Should be willing to work in offshore- onshore model
- Agile experience will be plus
- LeanFT / Selenium (API / GUI)
- Jenkins (Pipeline / Shared Libraries)
- TestNG / J-Unit
- Groovy / Java / Python
- Cucumber / SoapUI