Looking for a job? Dream big. We did. What if you could work for a revolutionary skincare company—one that gives people the best looking skin of their lives? Rodan + Fields® provides dermatologist-inspired, clinically tested products that work and makes them available to those who can’t get to a dermatologist. We’re all about offering life-changing skincare. And life-changing opportunities.
We’re all about offering life-changing skincare. And life-changing opportunities.
Results Matter. Founded by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, world-renowned Stanford-trained dermatologists who invented Proactiv®, the clinical results our customers have from using our Multi-Med® Therapy Regimens and products has made Rodan + Fields the #1 premium anti-aging brand in the U.S. Rodan + Fields is the #1 premium acne brand in the US. Rodan + Fields is the #1 fastest growing skincare brand in the United States over the past 5 years. Rodan + Fields is the #2 premium skincare company in the U.S. in 2015 and we aspire to be the #1 premium skincare brand in every geographic market we serve. It’s clear—we deliver and we delight.
Be Revolutionary. Rodan + Fields is redefining an entrepreneurial sales model in the direct selling channel which allows Independent Consultants to establish their own businesses with products they use and love and be rewarded for their volume of Customer sales. The goal of every corporate employee is to use their power to empower our Independent Consultants and support their Customers. We make it happen and that’s no small feat. It takes a community of smart, passionate, forward-thinking, creative employees from a multitude of discipline, who are better together to drive record growth this fast.
Do Good. We do more than create life-changing jobs. We show gratitude through contributions from our non-profit entity, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. We help thousands of underserved high school kids have the opportunity to use their power to help others and in doing so, make life-changing differences in their own lives—and around the world.
Celebrate Your Greatness. Make an impact. If you work at Rodan + Fields, you have the chance to innovate. In fact, we expect it. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change, play as a team and say no to the status quo. So what if you made a life-changing decision for your career? Why not?
See you at the top.
Rodan + Fields is seeking a Tech Lead who will be responsible for delivering new features and functions as requested by our business stakeholders. You will be the technical lead for one of our agile development teams and provide day-to-day guidance to a small team of developers. You will also work closely with the QA lead in the team, the enterprise architecture team and the digital product team to deliver software that meets our business needs, is saleable, reliable and performant.
- The role will serve as the SME QA for Oder to cash, Procure to Pay and Inventory management systems and processes. The individual will be the primary liaison to the Supply Chain function and will be responsible to test and oversee incident resolution (including root cause analysis).
- Define and manage end-to-end processes, functional capabilities and business outcomes related to the SAP platform. The role primarily supports business operations, also expected to support other functional areas as needed
- Participate in all testing activities, work closely with software development engineers, database, UI design, and cross function teams to build scalable, maintainable automation framework and test cases.
- Understand requirements, articulate options and solutions, communicate pros and cons and participate in the decision making process related to platform architecture.
- Own and drive QA best practices, procedures and standards and apply to the testing process
- Proactively identify and determine solutions to obstacles during the testing and development process
- Represent your group in cross-functional team meetings for defining new requirement or resolving business or production issue.
- Work closely with your manager to understand and implement engineering strategy, roadmap and process improvement.
- Maintain product technical knowledge and participate in architecture design discussions
- Work with other tech leads and architects to design and implement high availability, high performance systems in support of the company’s strategic goals.
- Provide technical leadership to team members and vendor resources (onsite and offshore).
- Work closely with Product Management, Project Management and the Dev team to deliver sprints/releases on time that meet or exceed documented requirements and expectations.
- Review your teams work to ensure compliance to standards and best practices.
- Be an active participant in defining and overseeing overall development governance and standards.
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once while meeting business critical timelines.
- Top notch debugging and problem solving skills.
- A patient personality willing to hear and consider other options and opinions, but also able to express their own viewpoints and opinions with the primary goal of doing what is best for the company above all else.
- Able to lead by example - excites and inspires fellow QA members to create amazing work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with various, cross-functional software engineers, database and UI teams to deliver results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Self-disciplined and motivated in an environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Organize and prioritize individual workload in order to meet required deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Thorough understanding of quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedure.
- 5 years of SAP experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 5+ years of SAP functional experience in sales and distribution, inventory management, MRP and procurement (SAP SD, MM modules).
- In-depth knowledge of Order to Cash, Inventory management, Procure to Pay is essential.
- Experience working with Ecommerce and Database testing
- Experience creating test scripts, test cases, test plans and running regression tests in a software development environment is strongly preferred
- Experience testing in all phases of the software development process.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with automation testing and execution in Continues Delivery and Continues Integration