Job Title: Lead Real world Evidence Specialist - Real World Evidence Delivery Team for ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Locations: Boston, MA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA or Washington, DC
Deloitte Consulting's Platforms practice develops products that augment our leading services practice and strike at the heart of our clients' business needs. ConvergeHEALTH is an innovation unit within Deloitte Consulting's Platforms practice and supports data-driven transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the "hard questions" -what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost?
Lead Real World Evidence Specialist for ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting
We are seeking a Lead Real World Evidence Specialist in Delivery for ConvergeHEALTH Miner product suite. ConvergeHEALTH MinerTM is an open, modular platform that consists of a suite of applications to help drive efficiencies in the management of disparate data assets, accelerate evidence generation, democratize insight generation and foster collaboration across the life sciences companies. The platform delivers value across the entire product life cycle (i.e., translational research, clinical trials, RWE, commercialization) Work You'll Do:
- Lead ground breaking innovation - leading a group of RWE specialists, serving on the vanguard of innovation, delivering real world evidence solutions for major pharmaceutical and biotech companies redefining the how the manage data, generate evidence, share knowledge and foster collaboration
- Client facilitation - Working with our clients to communicate requirements, ensure their understanding (from both a business and technology standpoint), and act as a primary point of contact during solution implementation and operation. Support clients to test feasibility of study protocols through our solution.
- Support product development - as a RWE subject matter advisor, running product requirements gathering sessions with internal and external experts to identify key outcomes research requirements that address competitive differentiators, customer usability, insight generation and more
- Guide domain-based data analysis - utilizing life sciences subject matter expertise to guide the RWE analysis, including data cleansing, model development and training on real world data sets
- Critical thinking and problem solving - identifying, investigating, and resolving issues and irregularities in data through both implementation and testing phases of a project
- Executive communication - Preparing deliverables, presenting findings and recommendations to clients and/or firm leadership
- Eminence support - participating in conferences through presentations, panels and demonstrations
- Community liaising - Engaging with open source and health data communities such as OHDSI, HL7, or CDISC
As a Lead Real World Evidence Specialist, you will be aligned to the Delivery team of ConvergeHEALTH Miner , a software product within the ConvergeHEALTH practice. As a lead specialist on the Delivery team, you will be serving as an RWE subject matter advisor, working with the ConvergeHEALTH product team, Deloitte Consulting's Life Sciences practice expertise (Strategy & Analytics, Technology, Human Capital), and our clients (i.e. pharmaceutical and biotech companies).
You will work a fast-paced, cross-functional global team environment on the front line of delivery engaging and enabling end users using the ConvergeHEALTH Miner platform to improve their workflows and expedite their time-to-results. Qualifications: Required:
- Advanced degree in a health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MPH, Masters in Health Informatics) or advanced analytics field (e.g., MS in Analytics), conducting HEOR research
- At least 5 years of experience in outcomes research, with minimum 3 years of HEOR or real world evidence development in pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical environments
- Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies used to manage and analyze data (e.g., cloud computing, AL/ML, advanced analytics, etc.)
- Experience in leading a HEOR or data science team
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
How You'll Grow
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and translational research
- Experience with agile business intelligence / analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, R Shiny
- Familiarity with programming in R, SAS, Python, MatLab or/and other statistical software packages
- Experience with the planning, management and delivery of project-based activities
- A strong ability to understand, profile, validate, and analyze large data sets
- Understanding of modeling behind data sciences across disparate data sources across medical claims, EMR, clinical trials and more
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, with tight client deadlines
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you . Deloitte's Culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate Citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter Tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards (Monster, Dice, 6figurejobs, JOBcentral or DiversityInc), we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.