long term contract to support federal agency. Open to candidates who do not require sponsorship.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Hands-on experience with SAS tools deployed on SAS product including eGuide 7.13.
• Experience using SAS DI studio and ETL workflows
• Experience extracting data on mainframe using JCL and SAS Connect
• Experience with taking business requirements, translating them into technical requirements, and then to convert to Implementable SAS solution.
• Proven experience in developing functional applications and systems of medium to high technical complexity is required
• Expert use of SQL, experience with relational databases including DB2 and MS SQL Server.
• Be a proactive self-starter
• General knowledge of project management
• Excellent communication skills and be effective technical writers.
• Knowledge must include architectural design, web part development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting implementations at an Enterprise
6760 Alexander Bell Dr. Columbia, MD, 21046Contact