We are looking for a Lead SDET for our client - major bank. The work will start remote and will stay remote.
Contract to Hire role
Here are 3 reasons why you should seriously consider these roles:
1 - Fully Remote - after Covid and conversion to FTE too
2 - Great work-life balance
3 - Ranked #1 among midsize companies in 2021 for "Best places to work in IT"
Important Facts for you:
- Industry: Financial Regulator
- Duration: 12 months plus
- Locations: Fully Remote - work EST hours
- Rate: $open. C2C is fine but must be willing to convert FTE without requiring visa sponsorship
Relevant Experience & Skills:
- Good communication and ability to effectively express ideas to senior leadership.
- Experience with managing a team of developers/SDETs.
- Demonstrable ability for developing test strategies for applications.
- Experience working with and/or developing automated test frameworks.
- Java and SQL technical skills.
- 50/50 split between hands on vs hands off
- More API components to this team, however, still doing front end testing; primarily with cypress (okay if candidates have used Selenium instead)
- Managing roughly 4-5 different projects; will lead a group of 5-6 individuals to start and will most likely be close to 9-10 teammates by the end of the year