Are you a highly skilled Software Development Engineer in Test with strong leadership skills?
If you're interested in driving innovation in an Agile environment, we may have the ideal role for you in Rockville.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Lead SDET:
Requirements of the Lead SDET:
- Lead a team of Software Development Engineers in Test
- Take ownership for delivered software product quality
- Develop and execute testing automation solutions
- Perform manual tests as needed throughout SDLC
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Bachelor's degree in STEM discipline and at least 7 years of software development or test automation experience
- Expertise in modern programming languages, develop technologies, software architectures, and design patterns
- Expert ability to architect, design, and develop automation frameworks and test suites
- Strong understanding of software testing process, test types, test design, and testing methodologies
- Experience in data testing and data migration validation
- Experience with functional, performance, security, and DevOps test tools
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-related technologies
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
Keywords: Lead SDET, Software Testing, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, SDLC
Job ID: 337826 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!