Our leading client in Rockville is seeking a Lead SDET to own the quality of software products delivered within the software development life cycle.Responsibilities of the Lead SDET:
Requirements of the Lead SDET:
- Develop test strategy and implementation for enterprise-wide applications
- Perform independent assurance on all SDLC phases across multiple projects
- Create and execute complex test strategies across multiple systems to execute tests
- Own project/program quality and establish necessary test processes
- Effectively communicate test findings, verbally and in writing
- Continually look for ways to innovate and improve the testing process
- Lead internal process improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with organizational standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM degree
- At least 7 years of software development and/or test automation
- Advanced understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Advanced experience with modern programming languages and common development technologies
- Advanced understanding of the testing process, test types, test design, and testing methodologies
- Expertise in functional, performance, security, or DevOps test tools
- Expertise in designing and developing test suites
- Expertise in cloud-based technologies
- Expertise in Unix/Linux environment
Keywords: Lead SDET, Software Development Engineer in Test, DevOps, Cloud, Process Improvement, SDLC
Job ID: 350158 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!