Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The Scrum Master applies a broad technical knowledge of the Agile methodology in order to manage the scrum process with geographically dispersed teams to deliver exceptional standards in product quality and timely, predictable delivery of projects. This involves guiding the scrum team on how to use Agile practices and removing impediments for the scrum team. The Scrum Master organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting, arranges daily stand-up meetings, schedules demos, conducts retrospective meetings and facilitates the decision-making process. This position requires working closely with product owners to groom the product backlog to ensure it is ready for the next sprint. The Scrum Master tends to cross functional coordination and communication, requirements traceability, release management, test case management, and defect tracking concerns to keep delivery on track. Your Primary Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Facilitates daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Demonstrates proficiency in conflict resolution
- Ability to track and remove impediments
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum processes
- Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences
- Radiates information between squad and stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Assists team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Serves as a coach in Agile practices
- Proficiency in estimation and planning
- Effective communicator with the ability to maintain a cohesive team
- Knowledge of other agile methodologies and frameworks like Kanban and XP
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Ability to take and understand commitments to deliver projects on time
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Experience using Jira or similar tool for managing Sprints and User Stories.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as a Scrum Master in IT and/or Financial Services
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Scrum Master certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.