Requisition # BNTY1810291
Title: Lead ServiceNow Engineer
Location: Jersey City, NJ or Monterey Park, CA
Duration: Client Full Time
The Client's diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better – from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
The Client is looking for an experienced IT Service Management technical professional who is passionate to drive IT Service Management transformation. This is a key member of Enterprise Tools team and the position reports to the Director.
- Serve as the subject matter expert of ServiceNow platform.
- Provide technical stewardship and play a key role in the transformation of IT Service Management platform while supporting current state.
- Lead the requirements and design workshops, and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM.
- Engage in day-to-day operational support and continuous capability improvement of HP Service Manager during transition.
- Understand requirements from service management process owners and translate them into functional and technical requirements.
- Prepare high & low level design of the technical requirements. Collaborate with process owners to design, develop, test and implement HPSM change requests during transition with an eye towards future state ServiceNow implementation.
- Assist with simplification and standardization of Tools and Processes.
- Engage in on call support as needed.
- Maintain adequate operational documentation and reporting.
- Collaborate with ITSM process owners from IT and non-IT groups.
- 8+ years of technical experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance and enhancements of IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, Service Manager, and Remedy.
- Hands-on experience with one or more implementation of ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM is required.
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Change, Service Request, Service catalog, Asset, Configuration, etc.
- Experience developing custom application within ServiceNow platform.
- Experience developing ServiceNow APIs, ServiceNow Workflows, UI Pages, UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Script Includes, Security Rules.
- Experience with integration of ServiceNow with Microfocus uCMDB is a plus.
- Experience in waterfall and agile scrum methodologies are required.
- Development/customization experience with Microfocus Service Manager – forms, workflow across service desk, incident, problem and change management modules.
- Good understanding of ITIL.
- Good functional understanding of all modules of Service Manager and Connect-IT required to support transition to ServiceNow.
- Deployment, configuration and administration of other IT Service Management products such as Service Manager or Remedy.
- Experience with backend SQL development is essential.
- Configuration and maintenance of common web based applications on Apache, Tomcat, IIS is preferred.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.