Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Lead Smart Contract Software Engineer - Top Tier Blockchain Company Location: Remote (even after the pandemic)
The company's product is in the areas of blockchain, cryptocurrency, fintech, trading, and DeFi. The company's founder is one of the leading minds in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
The company will pay salary of up to $200k plus tokens of their cryptocurrency which could be lucrative.
- Building, debugging, and integrating with Solidity smart contracts on Ethereum Mainnet to expand the functionality of the platform.
- Bringing the platform to blockchain platforms outside of Ethereum such as Matic Network and Arbitrum.
- Understanding and evaluating security risks and bug bounties.
- Collaborating with other backend engineers to provide APIs, libraries and tools for the community to use to integrate with the platform.
- Solid experience with Solidity and smart contract development.
- At last 3 years of experience (the more the better) with blockchain platforms, specifically Ethereum or the EVM.
- Proficiency in Python.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Open source contributions and experience interacting with the open source community.
- Experience building applications which use DeFi technologies such as Uniswap, flash loans, Maker dao CDPs.
- Knowledge of Layer 2 solutions for Ethereum.
- Years of experience working remotely.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: