Farmington Hills, MI
Contract (Long term)
1 round of F2F interview onsite. I. Job Title
Software Development Lead II. Description of Duties
Lead members of the software development team on project work and personally develop major components and code modules to create software applications across multiple device platform. III. Primary Objective
Develop software products and solutions to achieve their stated production or marketing objective. IV. Responsibilities and Authorities V. Qualifications and Requirements
The role will work with a team to manage several programs related to CRM and marketing solutions using app development. In this role, having experience with Angular, Node, Ionic or Cordova, PHP, MVC frameworks, Rest services, HTML5, jQuery, Git/SVN, SQL, XML, JSON, and Service Oriented Architecture is beneficial. You will be expected to develop in multi-language, multi-solution environments, create and manipulate data through web services and to create web based applications. We are a friendly and encouraging agency. Join us and love your work!
- Reengineer multiple systems that fuel improvements to productivity, efficiency, uptime and accuracy for business operations. Develop code and system design for solutions and coordinated production rollouts.
- Lead, architect and develop application builds
- Develop large-scale, portable, thread-safe and ultra-high performance mobile web-sites.
- Serve as a team lead and core group member in defining and prioritizing the development technology we use.
- Bachelors (4-year) degree is preferred
- Minimum three years experience
- Experienced managing multiple projects at the same time while communicating project status
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.