Axiad is looking for an experienced Lead Software Developer to join our Cloud team. Axiad is a fast-growing Solution Provider focused on Cyber-Security - Specifically on the increasingly fundamental area of Identity and Access Management (IAM). Located in Santa Clara, CA.
Axiad will offer you the opportunity to touch all industries, Fortune 500 as well as SMB customers. With the increased need for strong authentication and Identity Management solutions, our company has seen significant sustained growth over the past couple of years and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of security experts.
The demand for our Axiad Cloud service is doubling year over year, and we are looking for an experienced Lead Software Developer to be actively involved in leading the design, development, and deployment of our unique, highly secure and scalable Cloud Identity and Access Management platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a positive and creative team with competitive compensation and excellent benefits (stock options, 401K and health insurance). Help build the future of our revolutionary Cloud IAM solution.
- Drive the team to improve every aspect of our cloud services platform, while being hands-on in developing new features of our product roadmap
- Design, develop and deploy scalable cloud services
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (design, implementation, continuous integration, continuous deployment. – CI/CD)
- Contribute to improvement of continuous integration pipelines
- Develop automation to rapidly and safely deploy and manage complex infrastructures of cloud applications at scale
- Drive the successful operation of the platform and products within our security and privacy guidelines
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Experience in leading and mentoring development engineers
- Experience with code reviews and test coverage to evaluate and communicate quality information with the team
- Facilitate knowledge and information sharing within the team
- Educate, train and review the team’s compliance to the company SDLC and Security objectives.
- Experience leading development of both of the following in a SaaS environment:
- Front-end: Experience developing UI’s on a modern framework (e.g. React, Angular)
- Familiarity with a major IDE, git, test driven development (TDD), commonly used open source components
- Service platforms and technologies (like JEE/Spring, JPA/Hibernate, REST, JSON)
- Database design
- Strong understanding of networking protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, VPNs, and proxies
- Understanding of application clustering/load balancing concepts and technologies
- A passion for building scalable and reliable cloud services
- Solid understanding of AWS services and cloud service concepts
- SAML and/or OAuth single sign-on
- Passionate about Security and willingness to learn the domain
- Clear written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to take receive architectural direction, contribute feedback and improvements, and define a design approach for the component/service
- Energetic and passionate about being successful and open to different technologies
- BS Degree in Computer Science and/or 5 to 10 years of experience in designing, implementing, and deploying products
3-5 years of professional work experience with online and cloud services
- Mobile app development & deployment
Linux experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS) with a focus on configuration and operation of web servers, proxies, Java application and databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Google Cloud/Azure
Axiad offers a competitive salary, stock options and a full list of benefits, including health, 401K, vision and dental coverage. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great solutions.