ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Lead Software Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 Months +
**IN-PERSON INTERVIEW REQUIRED**
* Proven strong technical and project leadership with the ability to lead a team of developers in all phases of the SDLC. Strong background on multi-platform system integrations. Excellent object oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology.
* Technical leadership is required
* Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J, AJAX, and JSF
* Broad knowledge of Java Open-Source technologies including Ant/Maven/Gradle, Spring Boot, Spring IO, Spring MVC, XML parser technology, J Unit and HTTP Unit
* Knowledge of Apache Wicket is preferred, but not required.
* Experience with WebSphere Application Server
* Application performance tuning skills
* Web application development and analytical (i.e. requirements gathering) skills
* Software development best practices (RUP, XP, Agile)
* Excellent analytical, planning and communication skill sets
* Software architecture design background is preferred
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (18-00526) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Harshad Sawant
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701