You're working daily with a team to:
- Build multi-system test environments and automated test suites.
- Specify, design, implement and evolve our automated test framework to guarantee quality by preventing defects from making it to our customers.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Support fully automated testing and CI/CD with hands-on experience to create and configure build pipelines.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards;
- Conduct system diagnostic analysis to identify areas for continuous improvements and resolve complex software issues.
- UI and Back-End/Restful API Testing.
- UI and API performance testing, load testing and endurance testing.
- Isolate root causes of bugs and problem software behavior.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Document software defects, using JIRA as a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Experience using source control systems such as Github.
What you bring to the team:
- Excellent knowledge of SDET/QA methodology & software development processes (Agile, Scrum).
- Develop the QA testing for the product, determining the appropriate balance of manual and automated tests, as well as the types of tests for UI, web service API, functional/performance/load/regression.
- Cloud-based services/architecture, such as AWS, PCF, PKS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including functional, performance, compatibility, usability, reliability, security, maintainability & portability.
- Ability to design and prepare test data, and setup test environments is required.
- Knowledge of mobile applications, microservices, distributed systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work with a minimum of supervision while collaborating with colleagues in multiple departments and time zones.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent industry experience and 5+ years of professional experience as a software test engineer, and software developer.