Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various -Best Places to Work- awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) now to join their award winning team. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Lead SDET:
Requirements of the Lead SDET:
- Manage team to deliver high quality project results
- Mitigate risk, optimize cost and ROI, and deliver business value
- Create complex test strategies and plans
- Direct internal process improvement initiatives
- Prepare test summary reports and communicate findings effectively
- Ensure adherence to technical policies and security standards
- Ensure all work products meet or exceed client expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 7 years of experience; or, Master's and 5 years of experience in software development or test automation
- At least 3 years of experience managing technical programs, including staff management of at least 4 individuals or $1 million annual budget
- Strong knowledge of testing process, test types, test design, and testing methodologies
- Experience with Java or Scala in a Linux/Unix environment; data ingestion, transformation, or analytics with Apache Spark or Hive
- Expertise in functional, performance, security, or DevOps test tools
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Keywords: Lead Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Java, Scala, Linux, Unix, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, DevOps, Cloud, Automated Testing, Financial Services
Job ID: 315896 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !