Lead Software Engineer-FullstackLocation:
Atlanta, GAStart Date:
Nov 30, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Location: Atlanta GA
Remote/Relocation Essential Functions:
- Develop and design the application experiences, ensuring pages are programmed responsively, error-free, cross-browser/cross-device compatible, highly scalable, and optimized for performance.
- Follow standards for development of tools and experiences, with focus on performance, scalability, and reusability.
- Stay current with the newest online technologies. Perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging, and production environments.
- Collaborate effectively with team members as well as UX, QE, and release engineering team.
- Rapidly execute on solutions when problems or challenges have been identified.
- Consistently demonstrate ownership and on time delivery.
- Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Act as mentor for junior engineers and lead small engineering teams in the delivery of enterprise applications.
- Design and develop medium to large sized applications with little direction.
- BA/BS degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive use and understanding of React JS/ Microservices, NodeJS and Spring Boot.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a web developer with the ability to demonstrate previous work experience.
- At least 2 years' experience with API integrations (REST, SOAP).
- At least 2 years' experience with NoSQL and SQL Databases.
- At least 2 years' experience with markup and layout (HTML5, CSS3).
- Experience in working with and incorporating CSS frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap).
- At least 1 year of experience with CSS pre-processing and optimization.
- A demonstrable understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns.
- At least 2 years' experience with a Version Control system (Git, Subversion).
- Experience with cross-browser design and functional constraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Appropriate analytical and logic skills as needed for web development/programming.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills.
- SCRUM / Agile experience preferred.
- Experience with Java presentation technologies (JSP, JSTL) a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com