Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Work with client to understand legacy MMIS system / processing
- Design technical solution/architecture to support business case inline Optum Best Practices, Architectures Framework and Industry Best Practices
- Experience in Healthcare IT especially around State MMIS implementations of Provider, Member, Claim and UM Solutions
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Hands-on expertise of enterprise development technologies -Oracle, MuleSoft, Talend, MySQL, JxEE, Oracle, Ruby on Rails, Spring framework, Liferay Portal, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS, bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, ExtJS, Node.js, JSON, Restful Web Services
- Experience of working with a wide landscape of B&D and DevOps technologies - Tomcat, WebSphere, jUnit, Version Control (cvs/svn/GitHub), DevOps, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, OpenShift, Shell script.
- Agile practitioner
- Exp of working in Agile team - Rally, JIRA as tools
- Code reviews
- Provides technical leadership to the team on complex issues and navigates through
- Assumes Product Owner and provides functional guidance to the team
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues.
- Performs complex conceptual analyses.
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Mulesoft experience with X.12 EDI custom connectors
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB
- 2+ years experience with Talend
- 2+ years of Unix Shell Scripting experience
- Strong analytical skills proven around analysis of large datasets
Careers with Optum.
- Healthcare industry experience preferably Medicaid/Medicare &Claim processing
- Experience in Member Management & Provider Management
- Team Managing Skills
- Exposure on IT Delivery, Change Management, Release and Deployment
- Experience in Client Relation Management
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Lead Software Engineer, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota