The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
SS&C ALPS is a leading Registered Fund Services provider in the financial services industry. Founded in 1985, Denver-based SS&C ALPS, with offices in Boston, Dallas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto also delivers asset management and asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Lead Software Engineer position to help develop our highly differentiated Turnkey Asset Management Platform (TAMP). This platform will enable financial advisors to outsource bundled operational and investment services, including portfolio construction, rebalancing, tax optimization, performance reporting, billing, account administration, and compliance. Via this platform, financial advisors will be able to access a customizable and efficient TAMP and Model Marketplace solution that is fully integrated from front to back office with emphasis on a high quality advisor and client experience, differentiated investment solutions for UMA structures and unique risk tools to empower advisors in building the best possible investment solutions for their clients. The platform will offer streamlined asset allocation and trading functionalities, seamless integration of back-office, money management and client services systems, scalability to provide open-ended growth opportunities for the advisor, and comprehensive data delivery to all parties. This is an exciting and complex program that will benefit the broad investor community, and requires coordination among multiple core IT teams for a successful delivery.
• Lead full stack development of a robust turnkey investment management system that interacts effectively with other internal systems and provides an efficient user experience.
• Completes all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
• Works closely with members of the product development team to achieve the best user experience while writing modular and scalable code.
• Owns features/pages beginning to end, from mockups & design documents/review to acceptance testing and deployment.
• Communicates and brainstorms with other team members and clients.
• Superior knowledge and experience with Microsoft C# programming language and .NET Core.
• Knowledge/Experience with third-party UI/charting controls preferred (e.g. D3).
• Superior knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
• Experience with modern front end tooling and development processes preferred.
• Knowledge of MongoDB or Neo4j is a plus.
• Experience in wealth management or financial services is a plus.
• BS/BA from an accredited college or university preferred.
Compensation: The compensation range for this position is $100,000 to $140,000. (This position is eligible to participate in a company bonus plan and stock program].
Benefits: SS&C offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision; HSA & FSA; Life & Disability; Accident, Hospital & Critical Illness; Flexible, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off; 401(k) with Company Match; Employee Assistance Plan; Education Assistance; Professional Development and Employee Discounts.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.