We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits
and the process
of joining the State Farm team!ResponsibilitiesThe Artifact Management team is looking for a SoftwareEngineer with AWS experience
to be a part of our area. Our team has recently gained experience with migrating unstructured data to the cloud, and is building AWS experience and knowledge to take this to the next level with our upcoming priority modernization work. Great opportunities exist on this team to not only support unstructured data and related services in the cloud, but also to partner with other products in the suite, area, and Enterprise Technology to unleash the power of data.
QualificationsWe're seeking applicants with:
- Utilizes up-to-date coding, testing, security, DevOps, and software engineering practices to maintain and create new applications that support business requirements
- Responsible for the analysis, design, deployment, support, and security of technology to ensure the organization is efficiently managing its technology and data-related assets in accordance with market best-practices and external regulations
- Exhibits DevOps and Agile mindset where team is accountable for product from inception to sunset
- Applies a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in computer science for software engineering solutions
- Applies in-depth knowledge of engineering tools, processes, applications, programming languages and environments to lead strategic work and utilizes application architecture toincrease efficiency and effectiveness of complex issues
- Provides a high level of support for problem and issue resolution and provides technical consultation and direction to business and product team members
- Maintains deep understanding in software engineering topics, including classes, functions, security, containers, version control, CI/CD, and unit tests
- Champion and provide guidance with an innovative mind set to deliver product solutions
- Drives required product testing practices and solutions to ensure product quality
- Hands-on AWS knowledge & experience
Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.