One of the industry leading POS system providers is offering the opportunity to help build a best-in-class service that is changing the way modern businesses operate. The Lead Engineer will work throughout the SDLC to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement, and validate applications.The ideal candidate has:
- Technical competence with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures
- Working experience conducting code reviews, recommending changes to improve and help maintain the development, and ensuring the team delivers on the committed plan
- 8+ years of Software Development experience
- 7+ years of experience developing with .NET
- Proficiency in .Net, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, XML, SQL, Azure application services
- Working knowledge of REST APIs, Web Services, mocking frameworks, automated build & unit testing, Azure DevOps CI/CD.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, equivalent work experience accepted
This is a permanent position working completely remote on East coast hours.