Position Title: Lead Java Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85018
Term: Full-time/Direct hire
Compensation: Negotiable Salary, with quarterly bonuses, plus Benefits Our ideal candidate has:
Candidates will be responsible for:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years of professional Java software development experience
Candidates should demonstrate expertise or experience with using:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining new and existing web-based applications
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining build, deployment, and configuration management
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of development team
- Working with Manager to set strategic direction for team to meet company objectives
- Defining application architecture and design
- Performing code reviews and maintaining and updating development standards
- Overall quality of project deliverables and the successful implementation of multiple solutions
- Writing high quality, maintainable code optimized for performance
- Building resilient and scalable applications on cloud infrastructure
- Communicating effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
Candidates would benefit from exposure to:
- Java Frameworks such as Spring.
- Cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- SQL along with ORM Frameworks such as JPA/Hibernate.
- Web Services such as REST or SOAP.
- Common web vulnerabilities such as Injections and XSS.
- Testing Frameworks such as JUnit.
- Build Management Tools such as Maven.
- Version Control Systems such as SVN or Git.
- Tools to deploy applications across multiple environments.
- AS/400, DB2, and/or MySQL.
- Tomcat, Apache, and Linux.
- IntelliJ IDEA.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.