Lead Software Engineer CMS
Target Salary: 1200,000-$140,000
Remote until return to office requested by the client
This candidate will be a member of Content Management teamand will be responsible for development and support Content Management System (CMS), CMS Tools.
The candidate will work closely with internal customers to develop solutions for content management and delivery usingTeamSite, Opendeploy or Industry leading CMS tools. This role requires coordination with internal customers including business content owner and publisher, ITdevelopers, infrastructure engineers and application architects as well as leaders across the enterprise. Essential Functions:
- Engage with business users and corresponding applicationteamsfor Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
- Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
- Present design for peer review and participate design review for otherteammembers.
- Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
- Provide user training.
- Participate on-duty rotation of L3 production support and maintenance
- Practice Agile development methodology
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is required.
- Strongteamplayer who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to implemented CI/CD forTeamSite application development.
- Experience implementing modern Content Management solutions utilizing the OpenTextTeamSite16.4.1+ and Opendeploy, including:
Development of workflows using Workflow Templates
Implementing custom roles and menu options
Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc
Design and Develop SitePublisher components
Datadeploy using Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
Basic Linux Server administration
- Installation and Administration experience withTeamSite, SitePublisher, Opendeploy
- XSLT and Perl experience
- Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle.