13693 S 200 W, Draper, UT, USADivision:
Cox AutomotiveJob Level:
Day JobRequisition Number:
As a Lead Software Engineer
supporting Cox Automotive Enterprise Platforms, and working within our Scaled Agile Framework, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic, cloud based, analytics data solutions. This role, in partnership with counterpart technology teams, is accountable for the design, development, quality, support, and adoption of production grade data and analytics solutions. A successful Lead Software Engineer is one who thrives as a mentor, collaborator, organizer, and quality evangelist: she/he will lead efforts to optimize our code delivery processes while simultaneously keeping the existing production processes humming. Primary Technology Stack:
Secondary Technology Stack:
- AWS (data processing and data repository). Primary services leveraged within AWS are S3, DMS, EMR (Python), Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB.
- BS in related field and 7 years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Web Development with diversified exposure to solutioning, analysis, design, development and implementation of web-based/Digital applications.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in Core Java and JavaEE platform
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in common programming languages (functional, experienced in Node.js, Angular/React.js)
- Ability to understand the intricacies and challenges of a multi-tenant, API based e-commerce platform.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with database technologies like Snowflake, SQL, No SQL DB (GraphQL)
- Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Continuous integration with orchestration tools.
- Experience in creating, managing scalable microservices or headless implementations.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills, high reliability team player .
Who We AreAbout Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.