With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Why you'll love this job:
Coordinates the system analysis and technical design of large business systems; integration of business services & information security; implements technology-specific best practices & standards; controls success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; provides mentorship to AD teams and acts as a technology liaison across teams. Partners with multi-functional teams to ensure the success of product strategy and project deliverables.
Relationships will be with other members of the agile development team as well as other contributors in the multi-functional teams, including Requirements Gathering, Product Design, Technical Architecture, Testing and Release Services
- Work with technical architects to define and document system designs and solutions consistent with the prescribed architecture.
- Collaborate with teams of software engineers on multiple and sophisticated software development efforts, settle process improvements and suggest standard methodologies.
- Develops close partnership with QA and other agile members and helps with the test-case preparation and automation.
- 7+ years of software development experience in crafting, implementing large, sophisticated, distributed OLTP systems
- confirmed experience with Tomcat or other Application servers
- 3+ years of Federated Identity and Authorization knowledge or experience (e.g. PingAccess, Ping Federate, SiteMinder, ClearTrust, etc...)
- Extensive experience in client/server and object-oriented software development utilizing
- Programming Languages: Java/J2EE
- Platform: Linux / Unix
- Web Frameworks: Spring MVC/REST, Spring Boot, or any MVC J2EE Framework
- ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, and/or myBatis
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency in different phases of the system development life cycle including project planning, analysis, design, programming and unit-testing. Proven experience in software development using CI/CD tools
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks like Angular and/or React
- Proficiency with AWS development tools
- Experience in Financial industry a plus
- Master's degree or equivalent experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.