We're looking for a Full Stack Software Support Engineer to join our development team who loves working directly with clients, finding technical issues and creating solutions while working with team of software engineers. Our Software Support Engineers are curious, creative, and compassionate with the ability to work independently, and brainstorm collaboratively through an Agile methodology. In our highly collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to continually grow as an engineer and eventually help mentor others.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Understanding of enterprise-scale OOP (Object Oriented Programming) software utilizing SaaS design principles
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform root-cause-analysis for system-related issues in Enterprise level software
• Proven ability to work independently to coordinate and implement solutions for complex technical issues
• Positive, driven, can-do attitude to successfully work within a team adapting to a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Comfort working directly with clients
• Ability to travel to annual team conference
• 3 years coding in a functional or OOP language (Object Oriented Programming), Data Structures and Algorithms
• 3 years using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and a strong understanding of relational database principles
• Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and/or IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
• Organized, self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
• Excellent written and verbal communication is required to communicate with internal and external customers
• Teamwork skills is a must
• Ability to manage priorities amongst multiple issues
• Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Jira, Postman, or equivalent
• Experience with the development of API's, Microservices, Web Services and/or Forms development
• Understanding of Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban or Scrum
• Experience with Payroll and Human Capital Management
• Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.