Job Title :Lead Solution Architect - GIS Asset Work Mgt
No of Openings :1
Position Type :Contract
Zip Code :02451
Job Description :
The Lead Solution Architect is accountable to design business solutions in response to specific that are fit for purpose, compliant and adhere to all of our client's operational, architectural and design standards and principles. Ensure the integrity of solution designs from concept through implementation, balancing the architectural concerns of projects with concerns of the enterprise. Ensure consideration of all design alternatives and provide technical guidance to wider project team and business stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Identify, Own and Support the Delivery of global solutions for assigned projects.
- Provide all design related services, at the blueprinting level, for 1 or more projects under the direction of a Lead Solution Architect, Project Manager and/or the head of Solution Architecture.
- Ensure the integrity of solution designs through detail design, build and implementation.
- Governance of the solution architecture through implementation.
- Guide business stakeholders to solutions that will maximize our client's investment in technology.
- Provide thought leadership on innovative technical solutions to business stakeholders.
- Identify options that maximize reuse and minimize overheads to operating budgets.
- Ensure that solutions conform to the client Enterprise Architecture.
- Ensure solutions are compliant to our client's policies.
- Furthering and promote the Strategic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Obtain all required approvals.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 7-10 years of Solution Architecture development and support experience at an enterprise level.
- Experience applying standard architectures and patterns within solution designs.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, tools and requirements gathering.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and design practices including; HTTP/S, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls, proxies.
- Knowledge of various hosting environments and platforms.
- Knowledge of integration techniques, technologies.
- Knowledge of database design and database management systems.
- Knowledge of various deployment and hosting environments and platforms (On Premise, Cloud, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, MS Azure, and AWS
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Management, Application Lifecycle Management, DevOps tools, technologies and techniques.
- Good understanding of Digital Risk and Security to ensure compliance
- Experience in product and vendor evaluation and technology rollout.
- Deep analytical skills and through understanding of Agile/Waterfall Solution development techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Good Project and Product management skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at project stakeholder level.
- Desired Skills (not required but candidate will have exposure to these skills in this role):
- Relevant industry certification (e.g. TOGAF) desirable.
Mathan Brabhu Chandrasekaran
Vidhwan Inc dba e-Solutions Inc.
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Direct: (US): (408) 385 2359 | (408) 610 3737
Desk: (408) 610-3435 X 109 | Mobile: (408) 289-8333
e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
(e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability)