Business Group HighlightsOfferings & Solution Development
The Offerings and Solution Development team is responsible for ensuring a fully integrated, industry-leading portfolio of offerings that are repeatable, differentiated solutions aligned to our customers' goals. The team leverages client intimacy to drive a competitive advantage while also driving offering differentiation through innovation, IP/patents, and digital services.Responsibilities
The Lead Solution Architect is responsible for leading the design of innovative and cost-effective mission relevant solutions to include systems engineering, applications, digital transformation, cloud, infrastructure, and operational solutions that address the operational and technology needs of our customers while helping to grow the business.
- Merges industry point of view with broad technical knowledge and mission understanding to generate value propositions and approaches to solve customer challenges
- Engages consultatively with customers in order to draw out underlying mission, business, and technology issues, understand their drivers, requirements, and to validate the solution options
- Leads strategic solutioning on customer's data management approach to coordinate the integration, quality, availability, security, and maintenance of enterprise data across systems and the organization
- Works closely with business development, business groups, and offerings to determine the overall solution strategy and approach aligned to the customer's objectives and drivers
- Collaborates effectively with the appropriate Perspecta business leaders to design the solution and agree on key solution parameters prior to costing activities
- Leads teams of solution professionals and subject matter experts in the development of integrated, cost-effective solutions that meet the customer's requirement; maximizes Perspecta's competitive advantage; and comply with best practices and standards
- Establishes strong relationships with Perspecta partners and works with partners to drive high quality solutions and compelling value propositions
- Identifies and evaluates solution risks and creates strategies and plans to mitigate those risks
- Represents the solution during governance reviews and in reviews with senior Perspecta management
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience in computer science, systems engineering, information technology, or a related technical field required. Master's degree desired.
- Demonstrated understanding of data quality and data management tools and concepts
- Advanced knowledge in data analytics, data modeling, data profiling, and data management
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with customers at the senior and executive management levels
- Demonstrated expert knowledge across a broad range of mission focused services and solutions, coupled with a strong customer focus and Intelligence community understanding
- Demonstrated expertise in broad range of technology solutions
- 5+ years' experience in successful solution development for large, complex opportunities and management of large engagements
- Excellent verbal communications and writing skills
- Experience leading project teams of 5 to 10 individuals
- TS/SCI clearance
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)