Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer with TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Chantilly/Herndon, VA areas. Candidate will lead the Platform Services Support Division mentoring other Systems Engineers. Candidate will be responsible for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding.Primary Responsibilities
- Analyze user requirements and high-level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Lead design and development activities.
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of design requirements, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Provide guidance to system development/implementation planning by preparing system engineering management, system integration, and/or test plans
- Requires BS degree + 12 years experience or Masters + 10 years experience.
- Experience in Lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- AWS Essentials
- AWS Cloud Experience
- Agile Experience
- Azure Fundamentals
- MS Powershell I & II 2016
- MS Sharepoint Server 2007
- MS Windows Server 2008
PHX2External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.