Take Ownership of Key Projects for Important Customer at a Global Industry Leader in Integrated Security Solutions
Spotlight your skill & runway as you help drive the design & implementation of complex, enterprise-class IT & security systems.
If you’re an experienced Systems Engineer who specializes in SoftwareHouse and Genetec, as well as security and access control in general, this role G4S Secure Integration offers some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy variety and visibility as you act as a team leader and key consultant to one of our most important customers. You'll be in charge of the entire program process--from inception through to design and deployment. Your mission will be to provide quality service and ensure the on-time delivery of solutions, recommendations, proposals, products and more.
- Take on the challenge and opportunity of working with a high-profile client and cutting-edge technology on complex security system projects.
- Have strong initial and ongoing training opportunities. For example, you can earn industry certifications after hire, if you don't already have them.
- Enjoy an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunities for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry, here in California or at locations across the globe. For example, from this level III, you could advance to a team management role.
- Join us during a transformative time in our history. We're making strategic changes and pursuing strong growth. In fact, this role is being added to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- Experience the best of both worlds:
- The stability and resources of a global corporation with more than 100 years of success, and
- The entrepreneurial atmosphere of the growing and evolving Integrated Solutions division -- a division that is seeing double-digit, year-over-year growth!
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a strong fit for the Lead Systems Engineer opportunity, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 12 years of experience designing and installing complex security or enterprise level technology infrastructure systems
- Experience with planning, writing procedures / processes, developing schedules, evaluating / proposing solutions and documentation
- Expertise with SoftwareHouse and Genetec
G4S secures people, property and assets by understanding and mitigating security risk. We offer a suite of products and services, including risk consulting and investigations, systems integration, security software and technology, and security professionals. We provide security for governments, Fortune 500 companies, nuclear plants, petrochemical companies, ports, airports, colleges and universities, hospitals, banks, residential communities and more, and align services to deliver innovative, essential and scalable solutions that span your entire operation.
G4S Systems Integration bring systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service. We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.