*****This is a FTE with End client and Onsite position*****
Client will sponsor H1 for the qualified candidates (US verifiable experience is a must)
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading a team to develop system architecture, requirements and perform the configuration management activities required to meet ASPICE.
You will be acting as the face of systems development for the local team, building best practices and driving the creation of a world-class team.
Product focus is designing the actuators & valves used in the climate systems developed in the latest electric vehicles of the future.
Years of Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in Requirements, Software Development, Configuration Management,
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering,
- Collect, analyze, classify, clarify and transform the customer requirements into an appropriate set of technical requirements useful for the system design and validation of the system (product).
- Analyze E/E, EMC and Environmental test specifications supporting system test specification creation.
- Maintain traceability between customer’s requirements and internal requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) to produce written documentation of agreed upon solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in requirements development to the team to ensure product expectation and function is well understood.
- Document and support development of system architecture that can be presented to all stakeholders for clear understanding and traceability to the different disciplines in our products (ex. Software / Hardware / Mechanical / Motor)
- Mentor team members in system design & requirements development.
- Ensure team has realistic goals set on a regular basis and is meeting those goals
- Track project workload and report risks / results to management.
- “Baseline” product variations during the iterative build and design process in order to track the product changes.
- Integrate a global configuration management strategy into the local organization.
- Monitor and control release and BOM strategy, especially as it relates to software and hardware items.
- Develop policies and procedures, and assist team members in conformance.
Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Familiarity with automotive industry standards such as IATF 16949 or ISO 9001.
- Prior success in implementation of ASPICE, CMMI, or similar process standards within an organization.
- Able to work well in a cross functional team consisting of hardware, software, and mechanical engineers.
- Strong understanding of mechatronics and automotive embedded systems.
- Basic understanding of embedded software development practices.
- Working knowledge of vehicle bus systems (CAN, LIN) and familiarity with the tools used to test them(ex. CANoe)
- Experience with ALM tools such as PTC Integrity, Polarion, Doors (or equivalent).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Previous experience developing technical documentation.
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity.