Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other experts as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Distributed Middleware Services provides centralized Middleware Infrastructure support for DTCC's business applications, and the Lead Systems Engineer is responsible for Configuration, Maintenance and Support of various Middleware Technologies.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the various middleware technologies managed by the team with main focus on WebSphere Business Process Manager and WebSphere Application Server.
- Identify and implement efficiencies and improvements to standard processes and procedures such as automation through scripting, programming, etc.
- Installation, Configuration WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal, IBM BPM, IBM MQ Tomcat application servers
- Support and troubleshoot WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal, IBM BPM, IBM MQ Tomcat application servers
- Solve issues related to access management solutions like Ping Federate/Ping Access, IBM ISAM, etc.
- Implement Load Balancing, High Availability, and Disaster recovery plans and configurations.
- Environment Integrations with other interfaces and 3rd party applications
- Support new applications deployed in all Dev, QA, PROD environments
- Use monitoring tools and other 3rd party tools to maintain system health and uptime
- Performance analysis, tuning, and optimization
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in supporting real time production environments.
- Extensive debugging skills and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Middleware technologies like WebSphere Portal is a plus
- General knowledge of industry principles and familiarity with modern technologies like Amazon cloud, Unix/Linux, virtualization, etc. is preferred but not required
- Certifications in any middleware technologies is preferred.
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.