Why you'll love this job
Being a member of the Middleware Plat & Found Area Team, the Lead Systems Engineer will be providing centralized Middleware Infrastructure support for DTCC's business applications. Middleware team delivers infrastructure capabilities that emphasize the collaboration between development and infrastructure to meet business needs. This is done by providing technology services that are highly available, cost-effective, and risk appropriate. the Lead Systems Engineer will work as a member of The Web-Middleware Engineering Team in The Configuration, Maintenance, And Support of various Middleware Technologies. Your Primary Responsibilities
Talents Needed for Success:
- IBM BPM 8.6/BAW 126.96.36.199/BAW 20.0.2 Business Automation Workflow Administration.
- HCL WebSphere Portal 8.5/9.x Administration.
- Troubleshooting IBM BPM /WebSphere Portal Issues and with IBM/HCL using PMR.
- IBM BPM / HCL WebSphere Portal Installation, Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Process Center, Process Server, Process Designer, Web based Process designer
- Production Support Skills for the IBM BPM / BAW / HCL Portal Environment.
- BPM/WebSphere/WebSphere Portal security, access and roles setup and configuration
- WebSphere Application Server Administration & working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of webserver integration with IBM BPM / HCL Portal
- Installation and configuration of BPM (Standard) Servers and Web Server
- Load Balancing, High Availability, and Disaster recovery plans and configurations
- Environment Integrations with other interfaces and 3rd party applications
- New Environment setup, configuration, version upgrades
- Knowledge of BPM application deployment process in Dev, QA, PROD environments
- Experience in Portlet deployment, configuration and troubleshooting
- Use of monitoring tools and other 3rd party tools to maintain system health and uptime
- Performance analysis, tuning, and optimization.
- BPM / WebSphere Portal customization and custom xml configurations
- Install/Update/coordinate patches for Security vulnerabilities and bug fixes
- Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM BPM / BAW, HCL WPS
- Provide support to the various middleware technologies managed by the team with primary focus on IBM WebSphere Business Process Manager, HCL WebSphere Portal and WebSphere Application Server ND.
- Will be responsible for Identify and implement efficiencies and improvements to standard processes and procedures such as automation through scripting, programming, etc.
- Ability to work as a team, and independently as well with minimal supervision.
Who We Are:
- 3-4 years' experience in supporting real time production environments.
- Extensive debugging skills and troubleshooting experience
- General knowledge of industry principles and familiarity with modern technologies like Amazon cloud, Unix/Linux, virtualization, etc. is good to have but not a requirement
- Should have Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Science Degree or related field
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.