About CenturyLinkCenturyLink (NYSE: CTL)
is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business. Job Summary
Responsible for planning, developing, executing and managing all aspects of various projects or project tasks to address problems of a moderately complex to complex nature. Provides leadership and direction on all assigned projects or project tasks, ensures follow through from beginning to end; ensures overall progress of assigned project from inception to implementation. Job Description
Qualifications Preferred Education Level:
- Validate Planning scope and set accurate project milestones
- Work with all project stakeholders to drive towards timely milestone completion
- Host weekly Division calls with Field teams to drive project completion and accelerate associated revenue turn-up
- Provide timely updates on projects
- Responsible for monthly project forecasting to align with company revenue targets
- Single point of contact for all project updates and responsible for timely issue resolution and project completions
- Responsible for training new peers; take a leadership role to develop and mentor other Project Managers to improve PM acumen
- Identify and document any new process improvements
- Provide program management of major initiatives and prepare executive level presentations or written reports
- Serve as a subject matter expert and team resource in one or more areas to the benefit of the team
- Maintain active Professional Project Management Professional certification (PMP) or on track to obtain PMP within one year
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Telecom, Finance, or related field
- 6-9 years' experience in telephony or equivalent progressive Project Management in a technical environment.
- Active and current certification as a Professional Project Manager through PMI or similarly accredited organization is required
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project or equivalent software.
Bachelors or EquivalentAlternate Location:
US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-North Carolina-Wake Forest; US-Ohio-Dublin; US-Oklahoma-Tulsa Requisition #:
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/ EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Disclaimer
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.