Kforce has a client in Ballwin, MO that is seeking a Lead Technical Support Analyst.
The Lead Technical Support Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact in the identification and resolution of escalated and critical incidents for end users in a geographically dispersed and technically diverse environment; support spans areas including applications, systems, devices, networking, among others. The Lead Technical Support Analyst will provide leadership and guidance for our Technical Support Analysts and interact regularly with Level 2 & 3 while supporting and working with customers via phone and/or email to understand, research, and resolve highly technical issues.
* Lead Technical Support Analyst will diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve various software and hardware incidents and assist our end users with any logged IT-related incident as needed
* Take ownership of escalated issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible
* Accurately record, update and document incidents, requests and problems using the IT service management system
* Lead Technical Support Analyst will effectively troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues associated with MAC, Windows PCs, laptops, tablets, peripherals, etc.
* Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization and keep leaders informed of critical issues and trends; Express excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Lead Technical Support Analyst will organize, prioritize and assign incidents escalated to Level 2/3 to meet or exceed response and resolution SLAs
* Successfully collaborate with a large group of vendors to support a wide scope of PM/EMR systems, applications, network environments, end-user computers, medical equipment, phones, etc.
* Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
* Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.