As a Lead Technician, your role is to work closely with the project manager and installation crew to make sure that systems are terminated and tested, properly installed, and all crew members are working to the firm’s standard while staying on time and on budget.
Primary responsibility is performing installation, start-up and closeout of all jobs, assisting the Program Manager in design and scoping, and other tasks as assigned by the Program Manager.
Key Requirements include:
- 3-5 years of experience working in the field of electronic control systems.
- Certification in at least two Access Control Systems (C-Cure, Lenel, S2, etc.) and one Video Monitoring System.
- An enthusiasm and ability to program and troubleshoot advanced electronic Access control systems.
- The ability to wire and troubleshoot relay logic.
- The power to read blue prints and schematics with ease.
- Strong documentation skills.
- A superior ability to coordinate and communicate clearly among many people.
- A desire to take on challenges, learn from them, and join a fast-growing company of professionals who are leading the security industry with exceptional service.