Marvin Test Solutions, Inc., is a fast-growing Aerospace company specializing in Test Solutions. Marvin Test Solutions is growing and need a qualified Program Manager.
This is a technical hands-on supervisory position responsible for designing, manufacturing, integrating, and on time/budget delivery of customized ATE test systems and Test Program Sets (TPSs) for commercial and military electronics, systems, sub-systems, Line Replaceable Units (LRU s), Shop Replaceable Units (SRUs).
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Managed multiple projects to design, configure, and manufacture customized ATE testers for Test Program Set developments.
- Manage a team of Test Development engineers, Software engineers, PCB designers, Mechanical engineers, shared resources and engineering technicians to perform test system design, assembly, cables and harnesses assembly, system validation, TPS s generation (functional and in-circuit testing), test fixture design, test code generation, system and test program integration, and system acceptance for delivery.
- Performed circuit analysis of complex systems, circuit boards under test to configure necessary system resources for test system development.
- Established all system architectural HW, SW requirements for test systems using COTS items. Select and procure all necessary materials and parts.
- Analyze project requirements to development cost and provide quotation, statement of work, and schedule to customers.
- Design Interface Test Adapters (ITAs) including various interfaces and supporting circuitries to simulate aircraft in-flight data, information, communication.
- Perform hands-on test code generation, HW/SW debug, integration, fault isolation and diagnostic.
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, mentorship to the team in system architecture, design, component selection, design for reliability, traceability and manufacturability.
- Generate required documentation, test procedures, schematics, wiring diagrams, specifications, work orders and mechanical drawings.
- Conduct PDRs, CDRs, ATPs (Acceptance Test Procedures), design reviews, project status meetings with project team, customers.
- Provide training and customer support on delivered system. Performed test systems, test program sets installation, and acceptance on site and at customer sites
Required Technical experience/knowledge: (no need to apply if you don t meet these minimum requirements):
- BSEE or equivalent (i.e. must have solid engineering proficiency in Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years of direct ATE Test Development experience with proven supervision, resource management, project management skills.
- The candidate must have strong hands on experience in Analog, Digital, mixed-signal processing, control systems, sensors, Microprocessors, microcontrollers, DSP, and PLDs, FPGAs.
- Test methodologies and test software development.
- Windows-based test software development with design tools such as, ATLAS, ATEasy, LabView, Visual Basic, Visual C++, LabWindows, etc. (5 years minimum)
- Designing circuits using schematic capture packages such as Protel, Orcad, etc. (3 years minimum)
- Proficient with standard test instrumentation, equipment such as DMM, Scope, Power Supply, Function Generator, Data Acquisition, DIO, PIO
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to prepare and present technical data and engineering reports to development team members and customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft's suite of programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good time management skills and demonstrated efficiency in providing engineering support on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to create and manage electrical specifications and test procedures from customer s system requirement specification.
- Ability to do low-level review of the designs
- Demonstrated people skills, both inside and outside the project team
- Ability to motivate and develop professionals to achieve their highest proficiency
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects
- Creative thinker with the ability to make decisions and execute effectively
- Limited travel maybe required
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Developing TPSs for microprocessor-based circuits
- Developing TPSs for MIL-STD-1553/MIL-STD-1760 products
- Familiarity with military electronics and other military standards are a plus.Marvin Test Solutions an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Please e-mail your resume to or fax to