Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Test Engineer to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs. Job Description:
We are seeking a Test Lead Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, cross functional matrix and challenging environment. The focus of this position will be developing test software to support HPE Aruba’s next generation Access Points, controllers and switches. Qualifications:
Skills & Experience
- BS in Electrical or Computer networking with 12+ years of experience
- Or MS in Electrical /Computer networking with 10+ years of experience.
- Certifications on Networking such as CWNA, CCIE, JNCIE – Highly desirable
- Strong competence in Layer2, Layer3 networking protocols such as Bridging, VLAN, NAT, DHCP, Routing, SDN, OpenStack, Virtualization
- Expert in Security protocols such as 802.1x, 802.11i, AAA, TACACS, IPSEC, Firewalls
- Substantial system level test experience
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standard testing and troubleshooting tools including IxChariot, iperf, Veriwave, Omnipeek, AirMagnet, Spectrum analysis
- Solid understanding of Wi-Fi system level test and characterization.
- Indepth knowledge and experience with 802.11 standards and protocols.
- Hands of experience on with Test automation development using TCL/Python/Go
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Led by example a strong team of engineers
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development.
- Good documentation skills.
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel – Occasionally.
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success! Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well! To apply:
1) Log onto https://careers.arubanetworks.com/
2) In the keyword box, search for job number 1627742
3) After clicking on the Lead Test Engineer link, click APPLY
4) Follow the simple steps to complete the application process Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.