Lead Test Engineer Note: Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position** Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of IT Governance and Assurance team, you will be responsible for independently leading Test Engineering teams. You will develop test plans and executing those plans against the corresponding test procedures. You will be accountable for the development, release, and maintenance of test procedures.
The IT Governance and Assurance Department will focus on advancing organizational goals through the effective and efficient use of IT, by ensuring IT has the vital capabilities and controls to enhance the stability of DTCC products. The department matures core IT business management and governance capabilities. Your Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Responsible for system integration testing, including automation, of newly developed or improved applications.
- Responsible for reviewing requirements and design artifacts, developing unit, integration and system test cases, ensuring extensive test coverage for our cloud application
- Play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete work
- Provides testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensures the functionality of the functional design specification is met.
- Lead, develop, and consult on test automation strategies and provide critical feedback in requirements, design, implementation and execution phases
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Partner with different internal partners - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior Test engineers, verifying work products and providing mentorship as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context switching.
- Project Coordination:
- Perform test engineering activities such as review of high-level design, detail design, test plan and results.
- Teaches, assigns, directs, and reviews the work produced by other team members on the Team.
- Assists in coordinating the implementation of changes to improve performance.
- Technical Management:
- Acts as domain specialist for applications/systems under his/her responsibility.
- Coordinates with internal and external interfaces in more sophisticated end-to-end testing situations.
- Prepares the data within the environment vital for larger and more sophisticated systems.
- At least 6 years of experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Hands-on Java application development and 1-3 years of application design experience
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer field and/or related experience required
- Strong hands-on Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments
- Experience working in continuous integration CI/CD and DevOps environment is required
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.
- Experience in financial industry related to investment banking is a must.
- Experience in application development / testing in AWS Cloud is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Unix
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced java will be big plus
- Experience with mainframe is preferred
- API testing, Python and AWS experience is a plus
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, Jira, etc.)
- Experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model and coordination
- In depth knowledge of the software testing lifecycle (specifically the testing model, methodology, and processes),
- Experience with Test Engineering methodologies and Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience with front-end & backend testing
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with test data management is a plus
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, and planning testing activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The IT Governance and Assurance Department focus on advancing organizational goals through the effective and efficient use of IT, by ensuring IT has the necessary capabilities and controls to enhance the stability of DTCC products. The department will also be responsible for maturing core IT business management and governance capabilities.