Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why You'll Love This Job:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Sign-on Bonus for this Role
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The Lead Test Engineering role is responsible for ensuring that all applications, system products, projects, and solutions meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized, independent quality assurance services across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across businesses. Design, develop, and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met. What you'll do: Functional Testing and Test Automation
Quality Assurance Leadership
- Review functional specifications/user stories for testable requirements.
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques.
- Develop, maintain, and execute functional and automated test scripts using Selenium
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to,
- Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides Test guidance and direction to employees and consultants and, as needed, provides complex automation testing services to multiple projects.
- Mentors and directs activities of more junior Test Engineers.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones accomplishments by:
- Developing estimates to support new and existing projects
- Recording work status information and generating status reports
- Tracking and reporting actual versus planned completion
- Ensuring all activity is accurately recorded and reported
- Assists Test Manager in developing estimates to support new and existing projects.
- Assists Test Manager in reviewing Portfolio Management and Resource Management forecast reports, to optimize team's supply/demand planning, maximizing resource utilization.
Sound like you?
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of work by other team members on the Team, assisting with issues resolution.
- Drives coordination and implementation of changes to improve performance.
- Provides support and on-the-job training to more junior or less experienced team members.
- Facilitates individual team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills.
- Acts as a role model and mentors other team members.
- Provides input to Team Lead on team member performance.
Who We Are:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software testing (3+ years of experience in application development and/or automated testing).
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on expertise in Selenium and/or Java development.
- Experience in testing data analytic applications.
- Experience in automated testing of data platforms and tools like AWS EMR.
- Experience in developing Selenium automation framework from scratch.
- Hands on experience with mySql, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, ALM, JIRA, Postman.
- Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development
- Experience with at least one RDBMS
- Experience and knowledge in API testing
- REST/SOAP Cloud Experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design documents.
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency, and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
IT Architecture and Enterprise Services are responsible for enabling digital transformation of DTCC. The group manages complexity of the technology landscape within DTCC and enhances agility, robustness and security of the technology footprint. It does so by serving as the focal point for all technology architectural activities in the organization as well as engineering a portfolio of foundational technology assets to enable our digital transformation.